Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tip Tuesday has moved to Wacky Wednesday and Therapy Thursday this week!!!!

I know today is Tip Tuesday and I promised a tips blog every week.  Well actually Tip Tuesday has turned into Wacky Wednesday and Therapy Thursday this week which means you get TWO tip blogs (and freebies of course)!

My first tip post will be on Hodson's Cycles Approach, what is it, how to implement it, and of course a freebie I made for one of my kiddos on the primary patterns he is struggling with!  You can find this post on Let's Talk Speech-Language Pathology.  But here's a little preview:  






This post is up and running so if you want to learn more about secondary patterns and how to implement the cycles approach click here and let me know what you think!


Ok for the special announcement I promised yesterday....(drum roll please)...


ASHAsphere Guest Blogger...this Thursday will be the 1st installment of my new monthly column in ASHAsphere called Kid Confidential.  Every month we will talk about a new topic focusing on speech, language and child development.  The article is now up and running so head on over to ASHAsphere and check out my new column.  Don't forget to comment!  Never be afraid to share your thoughts, ideas, experiences so we all can become better therapists!

Do you have a topic you want to discuss on ASHAsphere's Kid Confidential?  Let me know!  Comment below or on my ASHAsphere blog and you may just see your topic in an upcoming article.

Thanks for your support and as always...happy talking!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...