Friday, April 5, 2013

FREEBIE Friday: Rainy Day Boot Match-Up!

It's Spring and I think it's time for some cute spring speech and language freebies!  How about some a semantics game?

I made this Rainy Day synonym game for my language kids.  You can match up the synonyms, or have the students come up with their own.  There are also points cards in there (great for incorporating addition/subtraction to speech therapy).  Whomever has the most points at the end of the game, wins!







Grab your copy of Rainy Day Boot word match up here!








I also made a simple game board activity. You can work on associated words as well as categories with this simple game.




Grab your free copy of this game board here!




Enjoy and happy talking!!!

10 comments:

  1. So cute! Thanks for sharing!

    Aersta
    thespeechclinic.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you can use it! I think the graphics are so cute! :)

      Delete
  2. Cute and creative and versatile-thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris. Happy other kiddos will get to enjoy it as well :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much! I need more language activities!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! Feel free to take pics of any activities of mine you use and send them to me via email at communicationstationspeechtx@gmail.com or message me on my facebook page at facebook.com/CommunicationStationSpeechTherapyPllc. I love to see all the creative ways people come up with using the same material!

      Delete
  4. So cute! I love these graphics SO much! Thank you for sharing :)

    Jenn
    Crazy Speech World

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Jen! The graphics are just so "happy" for being rain themed. I just HAD to use them! Thanks for your comment :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...